Callum Newman is the editor of the Money Morning weekend edition and co-editor of Port Phillip Publishing’s subscribers-only eletter Scoops Lane.
Originally graduating with a degree in Communications, Callum decided financial markets were far more fascinating than anything Marshall McLuhan (the ‘medium is the message’) ever came up with.
Today Callum spends his day reading and researching why currencies, commodities and stocks move like they do. So far he’s discovered it’s often in a way you least expect.
To have Callum’s thoughts and insights on the current state of the currency, commodities and stock markets delivered straight to your inbox, take out a free subscription to Money Morning here.
Official websites and financial eletters Callum writes for:
- Money Morning Australia
- Scoops Lane
(You can find a list of recent articles written by Callum at the bottom of this page.)
Join Callum Newman on Google +
Remember: If you think Callum’s financial world view and investing style closely matches your own, or is something you’d like to know more about — then don’t hesitate to join his Google+ profile.
Doing so will give you the following advantages:
- You’ll have a snapshot overview of when Callum has new articles published online so you can keep track of his investment ideas and financial world view more closely.
- It will allow you to follow items of interest Callum highlights on the web which he feels are important for investors to take note of — and that he can’t always fit into his regular eletters.
- You’ll be made aware of when he’s speaking at investment conferences or attending exclusive events that could help broaden and enhance your investment outlook.
- You’ll be able to show support for his articles and financial world view by ‘+1ing’ anything he writes, as well as see recommendations by other people within your circles of interest who may share a similar outlook to your own.
If you don’t already have a Google+ account, you can start one here.
Recent Articles by Callum Newman
- Why Chinese ‘Redbacks’ Will Keep Coming to Australia and the West (12/17/2014) - Chinese money is treating real estate in Australia, the United States, Canada and the UK like a safety deposit box. Maybe a passport will go along with it.
- Cracking the Landlords? (12/3/2014) - In case case you haven’t been following the story -The federal government commissioned a report to establish the benefits of foreign investment in Australian property…
- The Power of Banks (11/26/2014) - The system we have forces us to rely on bank credit to supply the economy with money. This is why the banks hold so much power…
- Don’t Mention the War on Terror (11/5/2014) - If you’re not watching, you should be: The biggest trend of the last thirteen years has been the ongoing War on Terror. You can expect it to continue…
- The Truth of the Cocoa Bean (10/22/2014) - The price of cocoa beans is your best guide to gauge just how big the threat of Ebola in West Africa is…