Kris Sayce is the Chief Editor of Australia’s biggest circulation daily financial email — Money Morning Australia.
Kris Sayce is the Publisher and Investment Director of Australia’s biggest circulation daily financial email, Money Morning Australia.
Kris is a fully accredited advisor in shares, options, warrants and foreign-exchange investments.
Kris has more than fifteen years’ experience in analysing small-cap stocks. He began his career in the biggest wasp’s nest in the financial world — the city of London — as a finance broker back in 1995.
It’s there where he got his ‘baptism of fire’ into the financial markets, specialising in small-cap stock analysis on London’s Alternative Investment Market. This covered everything from Kazakhstani gold miners to toy train companies.
After moving to Australia, Kris spent several years at a leading Australian wealth-management company. However he began to realise the finance and brokerage industry was more interested in lining its own pockets with fat fees, commissions and perks —rather than genuinely helping out the private investors they were supposed to be ‘working’ for.
So in 2005 Kris started writing for Port Phillip Publishing — a company which was more attuned to his investment outlook.
Initially he began writing for the Daily Reckoning Australia — but eventually, took over Money Morning. It’s now read by over 50,000 subscribers each day.
Dubbed the ‘Jeremy Clarkson of Australian finance’, Kris will take anyone to task — banks, governments, big business — if he thinks they’re trying to pull a fast one with your money!
Whether you agree with him or not, you’ll find his common-sense, thought-provoking arguments well worth a read.
To have his investment insights delivered straight to your inbox each day, take out a free subscription to Money Morning here.
Official websites and financial e-letters Kris writes for:
Kris is also the Investment Director for the following services:
(You can find a list of recent investment articles written by Kris at the bottom of this page.)
Join Kris Sayce on Google +
If you’d like to know more about Kris’ financial world view and investing philosophy then join him on Google+. You’ll be able to…
- Get an overview of when Kris publishes new articles online so you can keep track of his investment ideas and analysis.
- Follow items of interest Kris highlights on the web — articles which he feels are important for you to take note of — but can’t always fit into his regular e-letters.
- Find out when he’s speaking at investment conferences or attending exclusive events that you could attend.
- Show support for his ideas by ‘+1ing’ anything he writes, as well as see recommendations by other investors who share a similar investment philosophy.
If you don’t already have a Google+ account start one here.
Recent Articles by Kris Sayce
- We Hope You Followed Our Australian Share Market Advice… (8/21/2014) - It’s not just the Australian share market that has gone in a sideways trend this year. The US stock market has done the same thing.
- Why Stocks are Set to Soar When This Trend Ends (8/20/2014) - With interest rates low and staying low for a long time, it’s all helping to stoke the fires of a raging bull stock market.
- The Most Miserable Bull Stock Market in History (8/19/2014) - If the Australian stock market really is in a bubble, this must be the most miserable and depressing stock market bubble in the history of stock markets.
- How the Stock Market Scores on the ‘Crash Scale’ (8/18/2014) - The market knows the Federal Reserve (and every other central bank) will jump back into the stock market at the slightest sign of trouble.
- Don’t Make This Big Investing Mistake (8/16/2014) - Stock hoarding can be dangerous in investing. The last thing you want is to end up with stocks that really don’t mean that much to you…all because you don’t want to sell.