Kris Sayce is the Chief Editor of Australia’s biggest circulation daily financial email — Money Morning Australia.
Kris Sayce is the Publisher and Investment Director of Australia’s biggest circulation daily financial email, Money Morning Australia.
Kris is a fully accredited advisor in shares, options, warrants and foreign-exchange investments.
Kris has more than fifteen years’ experience in analysing small-cap stocks. He began his career in the biggest wasp’s nest in the financial world — the city of London — as a finance broker back in 1995.
It’s there where he got his ‘baptism of fire’ into the financial markets, specialising in small-cap stock analysis on London’s Alternative Investment Market. This covered everything from Kazakhstani gold miners to toy train companies.
After moving to Australia, Kris spent several years at a leading Australian wealth-management company. However he began to realise the finance and brokerage industry was more interested in lining its own pockets with fat fees, commissions and perks —rather than genuinely helping out the private investors they were supposed to be ‘working’ for.
So in 2005 Kris started writing for Port Phillip Publishing — a company which was more attuned to his investment outlook.
Initially he began writing for the Daily Reckoning Australia — but eventually, took over Money Morning. It’s now read by over 50,000 subscribers each day.
Dubbed the ‘Jeremy Clarkson of Australian finance’, Kris will take anyone to task — banks, governments, big business — if he thinks they’re trying to pull a fast one with your money!
Whether you agree with him or not, you’ll find his common-sense, thought-provoking arguments well worth a read.
To have his investment insights delivered straight to your inbox each day, take out a free subscription to Money Morning here.
Official websites and financial e-letters Kris writes for:
Kris is also the Investment Director for the following services:
(You can find a list of recent investment articles written by Kris at the bottom of this page.)
Join Kris Sayce on Google +
If you’d like to know more about Kris’ financial world view and investing philosophy then join him on Google+. You’ll be able to…
- Get an overview of when Kris publishes new articles online so you can keep track of his investment ideas and analysis.
- Follow items of interest Kris highlights on the web — articles which he feels are important for you to take note of — but can’t always fit into his regular e-letters.
- Find out when he’s speaking at investment conferences or attending exclusive events that you could attend.
- Show support for his ideas by ‘+1ing’ anything he writes, as well as see recommendations by other investors who share a similar investment philosophy.
If you don’t already have a Google+ account start one here.
Recent Articles by Kris Sayce
- Why You Need to Buy the ‘Mirror Portfolio’ (9/8/2014) - A Mirror Portfolio involves finding out the companies that did best when the American economy grew. You then invest in those same types of companies today.
- I’ve Seen Nothing Like This in Nearly 20 Years of Stock Picking (9/5/2014) - As a speculator and stock picker there was no way we were going to miss out on that action. We figured there were two ways to profit from this era of low interest rates.
- Don’t Let the Short-sightedness Turn you Away from this Emerging Market (9/4/2014) - How can a rising services sector in China surprise anyone? This is a subject emerging markets analyst Ken Wangdong covers in detail...
- We May Not Like the Game, But We’re Not Folding This Hand (9/3/2014) - But when the market deals the cards, it’s up to you as an investor to play the best hand you can out of those cards.
- Why You Shouldn’t Listen to Warren Buffett on Stocks (9/2/2014) - Warren Buffett is the world’s most famous stock picker. He’s made a multi-billion-dollar fortune by analysing and investing in stocks and specific companies