Kris Sayce is the Chief Editor of Australia’s biggest circulation daily financial email — Money Morning Australia.
Kris Sayce is the Publisher and Investment Director of Australia’s biggest circulation daily financial email, Money Morning Australia.
Kris is a fully accredited advisor in shares, options, warrants and foreign-exchange investments.
Kris has more than fifteen years’ experience in analysing small-cap stocks. He began his career in the biggest wasp’s nest in the financial world — the city of London — as a finance broker back in 1995.
It’s there where he got his ‘baptism of fire’ into the financial markets, specialising in small-cap stock analysis on London’s Alternative Investment Market. This covered everything from Kazakhstani gold miners to toy train companies.
After moving to Australia, Kris spent several years at a leading Australian wealth-management company. However he began to realise the finance and brokerage industry was more interested in lining its own pockets with fat fees, commissions and perks —rather than genuinely helping out the private investors they were supposed to be ‘working’ for.
So in 2005 Kris started writing for Port Phillip Publishing — a company which was more attuned to his investment outlook.
Initially he began writing for the Daily Reckoning Australia — but eventually, took over Money Morning. It’s now read by over 50,000 subscribers each day.
Dubbed the ‘Jeremy Clarkson of Australian finance’, Kris will take anyone to task — banks, governments, big business — if he thinks they’re trying to pull a fast one with your money!
Whether you agree with him or not, you’ll find his common-sense, thought-provoking arguments well worth a read.
To have his investment insights delivered straight to your inbox each day, take out a free subscription to Money Morning here.
Official websites and financial e-letters Kris writes for:
Kris is also the Investment Director for the following services:
(You can find a list of recent investment articles written by Kris at the bottom of this page.)
Join Kris Sayce on Google +
If you’d like to know more about Kris’ financial world view and investing philosophy then join him on Google+. You’ll be able to…
- Get an overview of when Kris publishes new articles online so you can keep track of his investment ideas and analysis.
- Follow items of interest Kris highlights on the web — articles which he feels are important for you to take note of — but can’t always fit into his regular e-letters.
- Find out when he’s speaking at investment conferences or attending exclusive events that you could attend.
- Show support for his ideas by ‘+1ing’ anything he writes, as well as see recommendations by other investors who share a similar investment philosophy.
If you don’t already have a Google+ account start one here.
Recent Articles by Kris Sayce
- Why Green Energy Will Require More Resources and Mining (4/14/2014) - Technology is improving all the time, becoming more lightweight, and more portable. The world will need to rely more and more on other resources such as lithium.
- Why I Prefer This Expensive Technology Stock to a Cheap Retail Stock (4/8/2014) - Given the choice, we’d happily buy technology stocks at these prices and sell a group of stocks that really are at death’s door.
- Why You Should be Investing in the Stock Market and Backing New Trends (4/7/2014) - The contrarian investor aims to profit from the beginning of a trend that can reward the investor handsomely. Bagging the big gains on the stock market by striking early.
- Opportunity in Emerging Markets and China’s Economy (4/7/2014) - Russia and China are the emerging markets Mr Paolini favours most. It’s China's economy that interests us the most, due to Australia’s proximity to China.
- Why You Should Avoid the ‘Fake Contrarians’ and ‘Do Nothing Investors’ (4/5/2014) - Real contrarian investing involves anticipating a future market move before other investors catch on. Buying ‘hated’ stocks now before others get the same idea.