Murray Dawes is Money Morning Australia’s Lead Technical Analyst.
He has 20 years of experience in the financial markets.
Murray started out from the trading pits of the Sydney Futures Exchange in 1993.
After two years working in the bond and options pits for Swiss Banking Corporation, Murray specialised in SPI’s and moved on to work for Bankers Trust.
In 2001, Murray came to Melbourne working as a hedge fund trader — managing wealth for high-net-worth private clients. Since that time he has developed a proprietary technical trading system, designed to help you trade and profit with as little risk to your capital as possible.
This exclusive share trading service offers its members the chance to make gains in ASX listed stocks — whether the market is up, down or flat.
As a Money Morning subscriber you can get a glimpse of Murray’s technical analysis at work.
Each week he gives readers an intricate breakdown of some of the most notable movements and trends in the market — and explains what they could mean for your investments.
To have weekly share trading insights by Murray delivered straight to your inbox, take out a free subscription to Money Morning here.
And if you’d like to try out his share trading service in full, to help you become a more profitable trader on the ASX, then you can take out a 90 day trial of his paid subscription service SlipStream Trader here.
Official websites and financial eletters Murray writes for:
(You can find a list of recent articles written by Murray at the bottom of this page.)
Join Murray Dawes on Google +
Remember: If you think Murray’s financial world view and investing style closely matches your own, or is something you’d like to know more about — then don’t hesitate to join his Google+ profile.
Doing so will give you the following advantages:
- You’ll have a snapshot overview of when Murray has new articles published online so you can keep track of his investment ideas and financial world view more closely.
- It will allow you to follow items of interest Murray highlights on the web which he feels are important for investors to take note of — and that he can’t always fit into his regular eletters.
- You’ll be made aware of when he’s speaking at investment conferences or attending exclusive events that could help broaden and enhance your investment outlook.
- You’ll be able to show support for his articles and financial world view by ‘+1ing’ anything he writes, as well as see recommendations by other people within your circles of interest who may share a similar outlook to your own.
If you don’t already have a Google+ account, you can start one here.
Murray Dawes Recent Articles
- Why the Only Thing That Matters in the Markets is Japan (5/23/2013) - If you want to understand the current price action in the markets you need to study Japan.
- How the Aussie Dollar is Running Out of Friends, Fast (5/16/2013) - I have devoted a lot of time recently pointing out that I thought the Australian dollar was about to fall.
- Australian Stocks at Key Level: Get Ready for a Quick Move… (5/16/2013) - Following yesterday's negative price action, we could see more selling in the coming days. So how will this play out for Australian stocks?
- Can Australian Stocks Defy Gravity if The Australian Dollar Falls? (5/9/2013) - Sectors of the economy that have struggled under the strong Australian dollar. We could see them breathe a sigh of relief if it stumbles.
- Gold’s in an Uptrend, but for How Long? (5/2/2013) - The Aussie dollar gold price could be well supported going forward. Keeping an eye on those trends in gold and waiting for the right time to strike could lead to a great long term buying opportunity.