At Money Morning we focus on the investment ideas that can truly make you money — or at the very least, protect your wealth — whether the financial markets are up, down or heading sideways.
We don’t offer any ‘fool-proof’ investment strategies — nobody can do that. But we do provide our daily readers with fresh insights. We look at the investment opportunities that the mainstream advisors and the majority of investors either overlook or just simply don’t know about…until it’s too late to act.
As contrarian investors we believe you don’t get rich from investing by following the crowd — in fact quite the opposite. We’re about uncovering the investment ideas that can help keep you ahead of the game and assist you in making profitable investment decisions now…and in the years to come.
It’s a tough market right now so we can’t promise any miracles. Because our guess is the high market volatility we’ve seen for almost half a decade will continue for the foreseeable future.
But what we can do is offer you an understanding of what could happen to your investments — and in doing so, help you build your profits and protect your wealth in the process.
For valuable tips on how to invest profitably and to discover some of the best investments out there, click on the tabs below.
Or better still — keep up to date with the latest investment opportunities each day, by taking out a free subscription to Money Morning now.
PLUS receive this bonus report: Why Dividend Stocks Are The Key To Retirement Wealth when you take out your free subscription to Money Morning today.
How To Invest
How To Invest
How to invest…where to invest…when to invest…how much to invest…and what to invest in? We can’t give you precise answers here because everyone’s situation is different. But we can arm you with important investing ideas that few others know about. Our ideas and insight could introduce you to some of the most profitable investment opportunities in Australia.
- Do You Want to Be Right About Investing, or Do You Want to Make Money? (3/4/2013) - Investing without making predictions about the future is like driving with a blindfold…you wouldn’t do that, so why invest without thinking about the future?
- The Primary Colours of Investing (2/28/2013) - As far as stock investing is concerned the only two things you need to look for...the two things that move markets...are interest rates and earnings.
- The U-Shaped Portfolio (2/9/2013) - A year isn’t supposed to be that long in investing. But news sure moves fast.
- Make Sure You’ve Updated Your ‘Stock Insurance’ Policy (2/1/2013) - When we see stocks rally hard and fast, we start looking around for ideas for you to protect the gains you've built in recent months. With the main Australian stock index up 15.5% since last August, it now makes sense to look at ‘stock insurance’.
- How to Find Stocks for Troubled Times: Keep Scalable Businesses in Mind (1/22/2013) - Scalable businesses can makegood investments during tough economic times. Their success depends less on the wider economy than for unscaleable companies.
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ rule when it comes to investing in Australian stocks. But within this section you could find the ideas to form the foundations of your own profitable investment strategy.
- Why You’re Hard Wired to Make Investing Mistakes (5/23/2013) - Behavioural investing, points out two recent discoveries that are relevant to all investors. We are hard-wired to think short-term, not long-term.
- The Key to Becoming a Successful Investor (5/6/2013) - If there’s one thing we’ve learned about investing, it’s that to be a successful investor you’ve got to be flexible. You need to adapt to change.
- A New Take on Hard Asset Investing (4/22/2013) - If you believe in the Investing 101 lesson of ‘buy low, sell high’, this could be the best time in five years to get your hands on hard assets (or liquid).
- The Big Crash and What Investors Can Do About It (4/19/2013) - I’m going to tell you what really happened and why. There are three fundamental things going on — all of which are completely transparent to most investors.
- What Maslow and Rand Would Tell Investors Today (4/8/2013) - I believe governments’ actions around the developed world have perpetuated this lack of feeling safe, inhibiting investors from moving up Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
If you’d like to make money from the share market, then click on the link below to find a few of what we believe, to be the best investment sites in Australia. From investing in high-risk small-cap stocks, to value investing, stock market trading, resource and mining stocks and ‘big picture’ investment opportunities in the Australian and global markets.
Best Investment Opportunities
Best Investment Opportunities
Right now our investment editors have identified unique investment opportunities that are flying under the radar of mainstream financial analysts. They are investment ideas that could make you rich, protect your wealth — or both. And they are available exclusively to Money Morning subscribers.