At Money Morning we focus on the investment ideas that can truly make you money — or at the very least, protect your wealth — whether the financial markets are up, down or heading sideways.
We don’t offer any ‘fool-proof’ investment strategies — nobody can do that. But we do provide our daily readers with fresh insights. We look at the investment opportunities that the mainstream advisors and the majority of investors either overlook or just simply don’t know about…until it’s too late to act.
As contrarian investors we believe you don’t get rich from investing by following the crowd — in fact quite the opposite. We’re about uncovering the investment ideas that can help keep you ahead of the game and assist you in making profitable investment decisions now…and in the years to come.
It’s a tough market right now so we can’t promise any miracles. Because our guess is the high market volatility we’ve seen for almost half a decade will continue for the foreseeable future.
But what we can do is offer you an understanding of what could happen to your investments — and in doing so, help you build your profits and protect your wealth in the process.
For valuable tips on how to invest profitably and to discover some of the best investments out there, click on the tabs below.
Or better still — keep up to date with the latest investment opportunities each day, by taking out a free subscription to Money Morning now.
PLUS receive this bonus report: Why Dividend Stocks Are The Key To Retirement Wealth when you take out your free subscription to Money Morning today.
How To Invest
How To Invest
How to invest…where to invest…when to invest…how much to invest…and what to invest in? We can’t give you precise answers here because everyone’s situation is different. But we can arm you with important investing ideas that few others know about. Our ideas and insight could introduce you to some of the most profitable investment opportunities in Australia.
- Where to Invest in 2014? How About These Three Big Markets… (3/17/2014) - I believe there are few better places to invest right now than these beaten down markets.
- Investors Can Learn a Lot from this Famous 1951 Experiment (2/27/2014) - Most investors tend to buy stock when prices are already going up. It’s the urge to conform…to follow the crowd. But when it comes to investing, standing out from the crowd is often the best place to be. Being a contrarian investor means having the smarts to identify new trends before everyone else.
- Why Most People Are Bad Investors (2/18/2014) - Unemployment up, consumer confidence down. The result? The stock market goes up. To the novice investor, it doesn't make sense...
- A Retirement Investment Strategy That’s Simple Enough to Teach the Kids (10/29/2013) - By following this investing approach you can do everything in your power to save for retirement without putting an excessive amount of your capital at risk.
- Are You Scared of Investing and Making Money? (10/16/2013) - Too many investors fear the wrong thing in investing. They fear something that’s good for them. They fear making money. We’ll explain what we mean…
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ rule when it comes to investing in Australian stocks. But within this section you could find the ideas to form the foundations of your own profitable investment strategy.
- Beware False Prophets in the Financial Industry (4/9/2014) - Make sure that the changes you make to your financial plan are from a credible source. Otherwise these false prophets will be making real profits at your expense.
- Why You Should be Investing in the Stock Market and Backing New Trends (4/7/2014) - The contrarian investor aims to profit from the beginning of a trend that can reward the investor handsomely. Bagging the big gains on the stock market by striking early.
- Don’t Get Distracted When Investing In Emerging Markets (4/1/2014) - Emerging markets are presenting a great investment opportunity, Kris reckons. China’s economy, still classed as one, still has potential.
- Speculative Investing in Technology the Mark Zuckerberg Way (3/27/2014) - The key to speculative investing is to look at the big trends. Zuckerberg understands this. He’s invested into a company that makes an immersive technology.
- Three Reasons to Invest in This ‘Risky’ Stock Market (3/26/2014) - The Australian stock market has cooled off a little.
There are three reasons for that. But none of them should keep you up at night. Here's why you should still invest...
If you’d like to make money from the share market, then click on the link below to find a few of what we believe, to be the best investment sites in Australia. From investing in high-risk small-cap stocks, to value investing, stock market trading, resource and mining stocks and ‘big picture’ investment opportunities in the Australian and global markets.
Best Investment Opportunities
Best Investment Opportunities
Right now our investment editors have identified unique investment opportunities that are flying under the radar of mainstream financial analysts. They are investment ideas that could make you rich, protect your wealth — or both. And they are available exclusively to Money Morning subscribers.