Crypto expert Sam Volkering reveals the top five facts you must know to capitalise on the crypto revolution in 2019
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last few years, you’ve probably heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies by now.
After all, the entire market is now worth around $120 billion.
No doubt you’ve also heard about the wild price swings and scams. And you’ve probably seen the mainstream media declare bitcoin ‘dead’ a couple of times.
Look at the crypto market in the broader context, at some of the massive breakthroughs coming thick and fast off the back of this technology and you’ll see exactly why Sam thinks crypto has such a bright future.
For example, as hackernoon.com points out, already crypto has made inroads to…
- Massively improving global food safety standards, including ‘making it easier to trace contamination in the event of recalls’ on a mass scale.
- Changing foreign aid delivery forever. Some have even gone as far to say that ‘Blockchain has the power to revolutionize aid delivery in the developing world by making it possible to easily track the flow of funds’ as well as make it simpler for not-for-profit organisations to raise funds for those in need.
- Or change the global real-estate market for the better. For example, ‘moving real estate titles to a blockchain would reduce the possibility for fraud, theft or error.’ Amazing.
And that’s just the beginning…
Here’s the best bit for Aussie investors:
Crypto expert Sam Volkering believes that we are on the ground floor of the coming crypto revolution, going as far to say that ‘buying in today is like being the person who gave Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak the money to buy the gear to get working in their parents’ garages.’
But if you want to capitalise on this ground-floor opportunity, you have to know the basics. You have to know how to get involved.
That’s exactly why I want to get a copy of Sam’s latest breakout crypto report — ‘Five Things You Must Know about the Real World of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency’ — in your hands asap.
Grab a copy now and you’ll discover the top five facts you must be armed with to capitalise on the bitcoin revolution in 2019 and beyond.
To unlock Sam Volkering’s report and start potentially benefiting from this breakout technology, simply enter your email address below and you will immediately discover…
- The top five things you must know about the $100 billion crypto market in 2019. Novice or expert, Sam’s latest report breaks down the five things you must know if you plan to stand a chance in the fast-moving world of cryptocurrencies. From looking at some of the top crypto-coins, to unpacking bitcoin’s mysterious origins, this report has something for everyone.
- Why bitcoin is the currency of the future. As Sam says in his latest report, buying bitcoin ‘today is like being the person who gave Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak the money to buy the gear to get working in their parents’ garages.’ Cryptocurrency is a ground-floor opportunity, like investing in Apple before it was a household name.
- How even a small investment in bitcoin could be ‘the single most important financial decision of your life.’ The railroad changed transportation. The microchip changed technology. And the internet changed how we communicate. All these technological breakthroughs changed the world forever. As you’ll see in this report, Sam thinks bitcoin has the power to rewrite how the entire financial system works.
You’ll learn all of this and more in Sam Volkering’s just-updated ‘Five Things You Must Know about the Real World of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency’ report.
To get your free copy — right now — enter your email address in the box below and click ‘Send My FREE Report’. You’ll get a downloadable PDF file delivered to your inbox within the next five minutes.
How Money Morning can make you a better, more savvy investor
Edited by Harje Ronngard, with contributions from Sam Volkering, Murray Dawes and Ryan Dinse, Money Morning isn’t afraid to tell it like it is. From calling politicians out on the big issues to taking the mighty housing industry on single-handedly, Money Morning exists to cut through the hype and help you make sense of the stories that REALLY make a difference to your wealth.
Harje Ronngard is the lead Editor at Money Morning. With an academic background in finance and investments, Harje knows how simple, yet difficult investing can be. He has worked with a range of assets classes, from futures to equities. But he’s found his niche in equity valuation. There are two questions Harje likes to ask of any investment. What is it worth? And how much does it cost? These two questions alone open up a world of investment opportunities, which Harje shares with Money Morning readers each day.
Harje and the Money Morning team cover share market developments, company announcements and economic events that may affect your wealth. They’ll take anyone to task — banks, governments, big business — if they think someone is trying to pull a fast one with your money.
Whether you agree with Harje, Sam, Murray, Ryan and the rest of the Money Morning team or not, you’ll find their common-sense, thought-provoking arguments well worth a read — and you’ll soon realise why Money Morning is the biggest circulation daily financial email in Australia.
But don’t take my word for it — start your Money Morning adventure today…
Money Morning is 100% free and delivered to your inbox every morning, six days a week. You’ll never be charged a cent to read it.
No-spam pledge: We will NEVER rent, sell or give away your email address to anyone for any reason. You can unsubscribe from Money Morning anytime, in a few clicks, if you decide you no longer wish to receive it.
All advice is general advice and has not taken into account your personal circumstances. Please seek independent financial advice regarding your own situation, or if in doubt about the suitability of an investment.
Calculating Your Future Returns: The value of any investment and the income derived from it can go down as well as up. Never invest more than you can afford to lose and keep in mind the ultimate risk is that you can lose whatever you’ve invested. While useful for detecting patterns, the past is not a guide to future performance. Some figures contained in this report are forecasts and may not be a reliable indicator of future results. Any potential gains in this do not include taxes, brokerage commissions, or associated fees. Please seek independent financial advice regarding your particular situation. Investments in foreign companies involve risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Specifically, changes in the rates of exchange between currencies may cause a divergence between your nominal gain and your currency-converted gain, making it possible to lose money once your total return is adjusted for currency.