Over the past year, the Aussie resources sector has been on an absolute tear…
The ASX 200 Materials Index surged over 110% just in the last 12 months.[i]
Check out these beauties…
- Saracen Mineral Holdings Ltd [ASX:SAR] is up 582% since January 2016
- Whitehaven Coal Ltd [ASX:WHC] has soared 711%,
- Mineral Resources Ltd [ASX:MIN] is 273% higher, and
- St Barbara Ltd [ASX:SBM] is up 155% in the same time.
But is the party over?
Is the mining sector due for a breather?
Or will you see these Aussie miners surge even higher in the months ahead?
Money Morning Editor Ryan Clarkson-Ledward believes the top Aussie miners have a lot of puff left in them.
That’s why he has curated a list of 10 Aussie mining stocks he believes you should be watching over the next 2–3 years.
Yes, these stocks have already shot higher. However, if Ryan is right, you could continue to see them rise in 2019.
In this new Money Morning report ‘A Detailed Look into Australia’s Top 10 Mining Stocks’, Ryan introduces you to 10 top-quality Aussie mining stocks to watch as the resources revival extends into 2020 and beyond.
Download Ryan’s report today and discover:
- His top 10 mining stocks you should be watching in 2019 if you’re a resource investor. Ryan has crunched the numbers and run his eye over the operation of each of these top notch Aussie resource plays with a fine tooth comb. And he reckons the 10 you’ll find in his report are the best of the bunch.
- Why Ryan believes this out-of-favour commodity could make a comeback in 2020: Most investors have given up on this abundant Aussie resource. That’s too bad. According to Ryan, their loss could be your gain. Jump on the right stocks exposed to this ‘hated’ resource now and you could be well rewarded over the next 12 months and beyond.
- Think the days of striking it rich from resource stocks are over? Here’s why you’re dead wrong: If you still cling to the idea that the glory days of pulling in huge gains from Aussie mining stocks are over…think again. Dozens of ASX-listed resource stocks have survived the mining slump and are up! Ryan reveals why he believes the next resources ‘boom phase’ is just around the corner…and why it’s a great time to be a resource investor.
To get your free copy — right now — enter your email address in the box below and click ‘Send My FREE Report’. You’ll get a downloadable PDF file delivered to your inbox within the next five minutes.
How Money Morning can make you a better, savvier investor
Edited by Sam Volkering and Ryan Dinse, Money Morning isn’t afraid to tell it like it is. From calling politicians out on the big issues to taking the mighty housing industry on single-handedly, Money Morning exists to cut through the hype and help you make sense of the stories that REALLY make a difference to your wealth.
The Money Morning team cover share market developments, company announcements and economic events that may affect your wealth. They’ll take anyone to task — banks, governments, big business — if they think someone is trying to pull a fast one with your money.
Whether you agree with Sam, Ryan and the rest of the Money Morning team or not, you’ll find their common-sense, thought-provoking arguments well worth a read — and you’ll soon realise why Money Morning is the biggest circulation daily financial email in Australia.
But don’t take my word for it — start your Money Morning adventure today…
Money Morning is 100% free and delivered to your inbox every morning, six days a week. You’ll never be charged a cent to read it.
No-spam pledge: We will NEVER rent, sell or give away your email address to anyone for any reason. You can unsubscribe from Money Morning anytime, in a few clicks, if you decide you no longer wish to receive it.
All advice is general advice and has not taken into account your personal circumstances. Please seek independent financial advice regarding your own situation, or if in doubt about the suitability of an investment.
Calculating Your Future Returns: The value of any investment and the income derived from it can go down as well as up. Never invest more than you can afford to lose and keep in mind the ultimate risk is that you can lose whatever you’ve invested. While useful for detecting patterns, the past is not a guide to future performance. Some figures contained in this report are forecasts and may not be a reliable indicator of future results. Any potential gains in this do not include taxes, brokerage commissions, or associated fees. Please seek independent financial advice regarding your particular situation. Investments in foreign companies involve risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Specifically, changes in the rates of exchange between currencies may cause a divergence between your nominal gain and your currency-converted gain, making it possible to lose money once your total return is adjusted for currency.
[i] Between 14/08/18 and 14/08/19, the XMJ index rose from 6,357 points to 13,413 points (110% rise)