Climate change is a global scare tactic in order to centralise power in the hands of the unelected and take sovereignty away from nations like Australia.
One way this will change is through the tools we use online. Take for instance your web browser. You probably use Chrome. It is the most widely used web browser on earth.
He improved on Edison’s direct current (DC) generation plants, and claims that Edison reneged on a deal to pay him US$50,000 for the work, so he quit to go and dig ditches.
Over the last week, the share price of Benitec has been yo-yoing at a peak to trough range of 5%.shares are trading at 0.19 at time of writing, up 2.70% today. After announcing its agreement with Axovant Sciences, Benitec will receive...
Today TPG and Vodafone confirmed a proposed merger of equals. After this TPG-Vodafone merger, Vodafone will take a majority stake at 50.1%, leaving TPG’s stake at 49.9%. It's intended to maximise opportunities and place the merged entity in a good position to...
No matter where you go. No matter what culture. Trust is extremely important. If I’m going to do business with you I want to know you’re going to act honestly.
US stocks were flat overnight. Gold and oil fell, as commodities and emerging markets in general come under pressure again. Despite Trump issuing a warning to tech giants Google, Facebook and Twitter.
Were online books so profitable that they were able to fund the conglomerate that is now Amazon? Not really. But it was a platform on which Jeff Bezos built his vision. Making everything convenient and cheaper for customers.
The Chinese are a bunch of copy cats. They’re not innovative. They don’t produce anything originally. And in the last few weeks, this idea has picked up steam.
Cryptocurrencies were seeing red early Tuesday, as the global crypto market fell by 10% within 24 hours, from US$218 billion to US$193 billion, as recorded by coinmarketcap.com. Bitcoin was leading the market lower when it dropped to US$6,000 early in yesterday’s trading... Click here.